cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get back Old Purchase order history per user?

former_member805820
Discoverer
0 Kudos

HR in ECC ran PFAL in insert mode and wiped out our SRM Org. and attributes. Looks like it also broke the link to the users historical shopping carts. They would use those carts to re-order, but now they see no historical shopping carts. We have rebuild the SRM Org. from ECC, but I had to rebuild the attributes. Is there a solution for mapping those historical shopping carts back to the users?

Thanks, RW

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You seem to be in a big trouble. PFAL in insert mode will recreate the Business Partner Records of the Users in SRM org structure. These BP numbers are used in transactions created by users or wherever the users is involved in these documents.....

Here is your way out (as per my understanding)

1. For all the Users, Find out the Old BP numbers from the system. You can find this out from HRP1001 table or using any FM.

2. You anyway have the new BP numbers of these users after you ran PFAL in Insert mode....

3. Write a utility report in SRM which will do the following : -

a. Read all the documents having old BP GUIDs in the CRMD_PARTNER Table.

b. Update each such record in this table by replacing Old BP GUID with new BP GUID.

This will ensure that the users will be able to access to view their documents. Then best way to move forward is delete the open SCs and have users create the open SCs again with new BP Numbers. But the above development will still be good for them to view their old documents.

We had same problem where half of our SRM org structure was manual and then we migrated thses users to the org structure replicated from HR.

Regards

Virender Singh

former_member805820
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thanks for the additional information. I'm currently still working on getting the HR Org. to replicate correctly to our SRM Org. However, your suggestions sounds very reasonable and I look forward to making the time to giving it a try. Thanks, R

former_member805820
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I pulled the partner GUID from BUT000 but those GUID values are not found in CRMD_PARTNER. Could there be another table that holds the shopping cart history and links to the partner GUID?

Thanks, Ron