cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calendar-- BADI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Do we have any BADI or user exit related to calendar or time stream in APO. I am creating planning calendar using transaction /SAPAPO/Calendar. There we can define maximum three schedules in day corresponding three shifts. But I want to define more than three schedules. Is it possible to do that? If yes, how to do that?

Appreciate your help in advance.

Thanks,

Shirish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shirish,

I dont think any BAdi is available for this but you can check the BAdi available for Calendar in APO.

Definition Name : /SAPAPO/DM_PO_OP_DA2 - BAdI: Change Opening Period and Calendar.

This Business Add-In (BAdI) is used in the following components:

Supply Network Planning (SNP) (SCM-APO-SNP)

Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (SCM-APO-PPS)

Optimization (SCM-APO-OPT)

Interfaces (SCM-APO-INT)

Application component: APO-CPR

Function group: /SAPAPO/DM_PURCHASE, /SAPAPO/RRP_CORE

You can use this BAdI to change the calendar of the location and the opening period that are called up for the calculation of the opening date of the purchase requisition and scheduling agreement schedule line.

Using this BAdI both the opening period of the purchase requisition and also the production calendar of the location, which are used to schedule the opening period of the purchase requisition, can be changed.

This BAdI is called up when the opening period for purchase requisitions or scheduling agreement schedule lines is calculated:

Opening Date = Delivery date - Planned delivery time - Opening period

In SAP APO the planned delivery time is scheduled using the production calendar of the vendor location. If no production calendar is maintained at the vendor then the planned delivery time is specified in days, in the same way as in SAP R/3.

You can also use this BAdI to save your own opening period.

Note

In SAP R/3 the planned delivery time is not scheduled using a calendar. You can use the same logic in SAP APO by deleting the calendar using the BAdI.

Regards,

Saurabh