cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SapScript in ECC 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Guys I'm having a doubt, I created a form SapScript in ECC 6.0 for direct printing of Tickets for F110, with a copy of the standard did J_1B_BOLETO_ITAU. But do not print the bar code. I tell you that the SapScript no longer works in version ECC 6.0 is this true?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does your printer have barcode DIMM module installed? In general, if you want to print a barcode, somebody must draw the bars

of the barcode to get a correct print. One way is with a barcode DIMM installed in the printer as per SAP note #45643.

Another possibility is to print via windows and device type SAPWIN, with a barcode.dll installed in the windows. See SAP note 14561.

If your printer doesn't have a barcode DIMM and you don't want to use a barcode.dll, you can use the new barcode technology, which is described in SAP Notes #645158 and #430887. However this is only possible via Smartforms.

Regards,

Aidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aidan,

Sorry the question, I am not aware of these settings, I went to the staff and they told me what has been done and continues printing nai, tell me if anything changes for the Operational sitema be used Solaris?

Grateful for the attention!

Michely

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still have SAPScript....what are you trying to print the barcode on? Search the forums if you're using HP Laserjet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using the hp printer laser jet P2050serie PCL6!