cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of Unused Master Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

my task is to create a list of those Customer / Vendor / Material master data, that have been used in the last six months. (Usage means orders posted against, or for materials: issued or received.)

Only the numbers are important! (eg. 65% of ALL Vendor master data has been used in the last 6 months, 35% not.)

First I tried to find standard transactions for the same purpose, but I didnt get far...

For Vendors I have found MC$4 transaction, that is checking PO value per vendors on a certain period. This seems to be a good pick.

For Materials I tried MCBE. With this one I am regularly getting timeout, since MARA contains 102.000 materials, while MCBE deals with maximum 12.000 hits a time. Any better alternative? In fact if I could exclude those with 0 received/issued quantity, and get a list of the rest, that would be great.

For Customers - I dont know how to proceed. (I would need something like MC$4 for Vendors.)

Do you have any alternatives for the above (especially Material & Customer)?

Please advise. Any help is very appreciated!

Thanks,

Marton

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marton,

I think that your best alternative is create a custom report. Use this tables:

In SD, use index tables (see Note 185530 - Performance: Customer developments in SD to see them, eg: vlkpa, vlpma, ....)

In FI, use tables BSID, BSAD, BSIK, BSAK, BSIM, BSAM,....

In MM. What is your criteria? If you have stock (tables MARD, MBEW), if you have inventory documents, if you have MM movements,... Important. What happens if you have only modification in master record? ie: tables CDHDR/CDPOS (important too for customers and vendor, and what happens if they work only as partners in other documents?)

The same for inforecords, conditions (SD and MM), other modules: PP, QM,...

I suggest you do a goods analysis and create your own report.

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

for vendor use FBL1n & for material use MB51...

I hope it may help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try below report:

F.99->Adequacy and Documentation->Account->Sales List. See option Accounts w/o Sales.