cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQVI Query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was trying to create a Query Report by SQVI. After joining two tables VBAK and KNA1 I checked the Table Connection error and it was fine. When clicked "Execute" it did not ask the Data ( In my case I have given the selection Field as Sales Org., Dist. Channel and Division) instead it went to another screen. In that screen on the top it is written "Customer Table" and below that executing symbol and below that Output Specification Tab. Below that that Tab "Layout" and it is asking Printers details etc.

I have not given as "Layout Mode" rather I have given it "Basis Mode". I can not attach the screen shot atherwise I could have explained better.

Please help me how to get rid of this problem and I can run the report.

Thanks,

Jans

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1. As SQVI states/checks the standard links between the tables.

these tables with standard should work and generate a report as per your requriment.

please check the relation ship between the tables which you have taken.

2. try doing this in SQ02/01/03 - the same ABAP query and run it if there is any error on the same.

then, you can change the link for it.

as i tested in IDES it was working good

hope this clears your issue

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems you did not selected fields for 3rd tab - " Select field" from the available fields. Selecting field for 1st tab is not sufficient, you need to select the fields for 3rd tab as well. Select the same field for 3rd tab and then execute the SQVI, I believe this will make it run...Let me know if that don't work.

Thhanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

As SQVI states/checks the standard links between the tables.

these tables with standard should work actually.

or

try doing this in SQ02/01/03 - the same ABAP query and run it if there is any error on the same.

then, you can change the link for it.

please check and confirm.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I tried in IDES, it is working fine. The link between 2 tables may be incorrect. In data source tab, click on u2018Change Joinu2019 and check for the link. Try for KUNNR (sold to party) to KUNNR (Customer Number 1) and KNKLI (Customer a/c No. with credit limit) to KUNNR (Customer Number 1).

Regards,

K Bharathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try table joining KNA1 first with VBAK where the linking field is KUNNR.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi