cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Monitoring & Delete Objects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.How to clear messages under message monitoring?

2.How to delete objects forever under Integration Repository?

3.How to delete objects forever under Integration DIrectory?

(in I.D, i selected one scenario and deleted using right click menu.. and its going to 'Change Lists' tab. If i right click and say Reject Change there and its coming back to Scenarios tab)

Thanks

Seshu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seshu,

1. In ABAP-stack. Transaction SMQ2, try to delete all messages currently stored in queues or try to identify based on time the exact message that is restarting.

2. In J2EE-stack. In RWB, go to Message Monitoring, select time frame when this message first occurred. After, there is a button cancel to cancel processing of each individual message.

cheers,

Prashanth

P.S : Please mark helpful answers

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to the above answer ,

<i>1.How to clear messages under message monitoring?</i>

>>http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/05/b1b740f83db533e10000000a155106/content.htm

<i>2.How to delete objects forever under Integration Repository?</i>

>>>Have a look into this blog

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/05/22/how-to-delete-software-component-from-integration-builder

Also after each action activate , so that it will be permanently available.

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for valuable replies..

i designed a scenario and its giving lot of messages in Message Monitoring as 'Waiting', in 12 Hrs it generated 1400 messages..

Is there anything like deactivate the scenario?

>>Also after each action activate , so that it will be permanently available.

What if we did mistakes while designing the scenario and executed?

Sugg Me.

Seshu

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

If it is in Waiting status go to SMQ2 and check the status of the Queue~for more

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

Regards,

moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

<i>1.How to clear messages under message monitoring?</i>

Follow Archive and Delete Messages in SAP XI: A Step-by-Step Guide

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/402fae48-0601-0010-3088-85c...

<i>2.How to delete objects forever under Integration Repository?</i>

In a namespace delete all the objects including ExchangeLogData and ExchangeFaultData data types then before activating, go to SWCV, delete the namespace then activate the changes. Now in the same screen where you enter the namespaces, in the menu, use the delete option.

<i>3.How to delete objects forever under Integration DIrectory?

in I.D, i selected one scenario and deleted using right click menu.. and its going to 'Change Lists' tab. If i right click and say Reject Change there and its coming back to Scenarios tab)</i>

That means...you are deleting the object and the from the change list, rejecting that delete action. Instead, activate the change list. Two negatives make a positive.

Regards

Shravan