cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of Universities and SAP modules in curriculum?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I was wondering if there was a list of the SAP UA universities and which modules they are using? I am looking to expand our college recruiting program and am looking for experience with ECP, ECA, ECQ, ECD, BI, and other supply chain modules.

If anyone has any information they may be able to point me to, it's greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

-Megan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Megan

Did you look at our new Dashboard listing on the UA Program Overview page at ?

On the right hand side of the page there is a link to "UA Around the World". The listing of University Alliances Program member universities is sorted by country.

Once you find universities you are interested in, then you can write an email to us and we can get you connected to those universities to see if there is a close match to your requirements. Just about all of the UA members are teaching with SAP ERP and many are teaching Business Objects BI.

Best Wishes

Bob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Megan,

I am in the UK and can give you the list for UK.

http://www.sap.com/uk/services/uap/members/index.epx

The above link has the list.

I am studying M.Sc. Technical Consulting at Sheffield Hallam University. We will be doing SAP Netweaver and possibly SAP Business by Design.

I have a question though. You have asked to mentioned to list the courses as well. Are there specific module that SAP AG recommends universities around the world to teach or universites decide on their own.

Thanks,

Sanjeeb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Megan

It might be easier if you indicate which region you are recruiting in.

Regards

Paul Hawking

Academic Program Director

Victoria Unversity

Australia

SAP Mentor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Paul.

I am in the Boston area.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Megan,

I am currently an intern at GVSU (Grand Valley State University) ERP initiative. GVSU is located in Grand Rapids Michigan, I do not know what your range is for recruiting. We currently require all the business majors to have SAP experience before they graduate.

GVSU has implemented ECP and ECD in the classroom.

We host our own SAP servers with an Oracle database in a Linux environment. GVSU has been working with SAP to develop the new global teaching environment called GBI (Global Bicycles International).

If you are looking for more information regarding the ERP initiative at GVSU you can visit us at http://puma.scb.gvsu.edu/irj/erp

I am also willing to answer any questions that you post on this thread.

Sincerely,

James

Edited by: Andersjj2013 on Dec 13, 2010 3:26 PM

Edited by: Andersjj2013 on Dec 13, 2010 3:26 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Paul,

I just wanted to know if there are certain consultancy companies or hiring agency who have tied up with University and provide help in placing students after the course is over. Of course I am only talking about University under the SAP UAC community.

Thanks and regards,

Sanjeeb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjeeb

Virtually every one of the UA Program member universities have connections with corporations and consultancies who are recruiting their students and graduates for internships and careers.

Are you attending one of our member universities? If so, you should be able to approach the professors there to find out how to get on the recruiting calendar.

Best Wishes

Bob