Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization Object-MM02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the authorization object to include possible lists screen in transaction codes. User was unable to list the entries in MM02 transaction code to make a selection.

Regards,

KIRAN

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

M_MATE_STA is reqd, to see the views(basic, Sales, MRP, etc.,...) of a material

plz clarify if you mena something else

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you talking about the F4 help for a particular field? If yes, what is the field?

Regards,

Dipanjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What does the SU53 show for the user please?

Regards

David

Edite because I can't speel 'Show'

Edited by: David Berry on Dec 6, 2010 7:16 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are speaking about F4 possiblle selections, please check the GUI version. This issue also happens if the user has low patch level. Did you asked the user to try on another machine to isolate whether the issue is with GUI?

Regards,

Raghu

0 Kudos

Hi,

We have updated the GUI. User has all the required authorizations, and also SU53 shows that all the authoriztions are successful.

Regards,

KIRAN

0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the below:

1. Login to SAP system.

2. Click Help menu, Settings.

3. Click F4 Help tab.

4. Check u201CDo not display pers. Value list automaticu201D

5. Click check mark.

6. Logoff and login to the system again and try performing the activity.

NOTE: If this option is already checked in (selected), please uncheck and proceed as mentioned above.

Regards,

Raghu

arpan_paik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I asuume this also might happen. Do user has proper training on how to use MM02? Just in case you may like to check this as well. Apart from that if we assume that user is very much aware with MM02 then try compare with other users getting expected results. Just compare MM02 related objects only. By this way you can eliminate chances for security issue. Also try seek help from some MM consultant. I found many selection issue end up with functional people.

Regards,

Arpan Paik