Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHP4 Apprasisal error after patching

former_member206624
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

We have applied hr support patches from 20 to 28 in our system . After this we are facing issue related to ehp4 appraisal application - the error we are getting in sicf while accessing the service -hap_start_page_powl_ui_ess

The following error text was processed in the system SRD : Access via 'NULL' object reference not possible.

The error occurred on the application server xxx_SRD_xxx and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

When we have checked the same in portal facing the below issues -

There is no iView available for system "SAP_ERP_HumanResources": object "employee". For more information, contact your administrator.

I have checked all the threads related to this issue found some replies :

Checking in tcode -lpd_cust - did not solve our problem

Applying the note - 1386141 , not sure about this..

Can any one please share their experices on this could be a great help.

Thanks

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Folks,

>

> We have applied hr support patches from 20 to 28 in our system . After this we are facing issue related to ehp4 appraisal application - the error we are getting in sicf while accessing the service -hap_start_page_powl_ui_ess

>

> The following error text was processed in the system SRD : Access via 'NULL' object reference not possible.

> The error occurred on the application server xxx_SRD_xxx and in the work process 0 .

> The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

>

> When we have checked the same in portal facing the below issues -

>

> There is no iView available for system "SAP_ERP_HumanResources": object "employee". For more information, contact your administrator.

>

> I have checked all the threads related to this issue found some replies :

>

> Checking in tcode -lpd_cust - did not solve our problem

>

> Applying the note - 1386141 , not sure about this..

>

> Can any one please share their experices on this could be a great help.

>

>

> Thanks

> Kumar

Hi,

I am not sure how this hap_start_page_powl_ui_ess is accessed. Looks to me that the application is being called with out the Configuration HAP_START_PG_POW_MSS_AC

Try to start this application using the url parameter &sap-wd-configId = HAP_START_PG_POW_MSS_AC

or

open this application and application parameter WDCONFIGURATIONID = HAP_START_PG_POW_MSS_AC

or

if you use portal iView then use this HAP_START_PG_POW_MSS_AC in the iView property.

former_member206624
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for the reply. We have been using this application for the last one year ...we are facing the issue after applying the patch.

Some how it is picking the Object based navigation instead of Webdynpro standard application.

Thanks

Kumar

Edited by: kumar Rag on Dec 7, 2010 10:04 AM