cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clientcopy failes due to missing Table S194E

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We tried to do a clientcopy from PRD to QAS like we did it many times before. But this time we had a strange error. The RFC check tolf me that the table S194E is missing and the clientcopy was aborted.

We checked and in our PRD the table is existing but without any data. In DEV and QAS the table doesnt exist!

I check SDN and Google but I can not found much information about table S194E. There is a table S194 in all systems with MRP data.

Could someone tell me how this table is beeing generated?

BR,

Pascal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check Note 1261200 - FAQ: S094 and S194

& check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but this Thread and also this note are about S194 and S094.But my problem is the table S194E and I cant find any informationa about this table with this E at the end...

Or is this something which SAP handls automaticaly? What does this E stand for?

Thanks and Best Regards

Pascal

Former Member
0 Kudos

pascal,

Are both the systems at the same support pack level? also do you have any third party programs that differ between the two systems.

The other way to go through this is to exclude the table from copying which will go make the client copy go ahead.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Yes, they are both on the same support package level. And there is also no third party tool installed...

How can I exclude this table from the client copy? This would be a solution but it would also interest me where this table is coming from...

BR,

Pascal

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

I don't know the nature of that table, but as contain no entries you could easily exclude it and recreate it if required in your target system

You can exclude tables from the client copy by running report RSCCEXPT -> tables -> Add the tables to exclude

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

what system is that you are doing a cliet copy for . I checked my ECC system here and dont see any s194E table. Can you confirm the system usage type?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Both systems are ECC 6.0 EHP 4, Kernel Release 7.01 Patch level 103. We also have the table only in the PRD system and nowhere else...

Former Member
0 Kudos

You better have a word with your functional team as I dont see any info even in the notes mentioned . If they say , it is fine not to have that table then you can go ahead.

As I see you can also fill the table using the reports mentioned in note 1261200?

please proceed as suggested by Juan or alternatively you can go to scc9->edit-> export settings to exclude the table. do update us with the result

Former Member
0 Kudos

The report mentioned in this note we tried but it also didnt create this table. So I will try this weekend the copy with the exlusion. Maybe I got some feedback from SAP until then.

I will update you if I have some more informations.

Thanks and BR

Answers (0)