cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downtime management calendar in SAP Solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

Just thinking about using downtime management in order to have a clear overview of different downtimes planned - with the emphasis on the reporting (as a tool for strategic decisions). Does anyone have any printscreens (with dummy data) showing the downtime calendar with downtimes of all impacted systems in the given period of time? Ist that clear and readable? Thanks a lot! Best regards, kate

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Paul,

Thanks for your inputs.

I have already checked the bellow mentioned documentation, however what I am looking for is some printscreens or reporting possibilities - maybe a "Text Calendar display of Downtimes" mentioned in the presention, you have pointed out, as a planned feature. The calendar displayed in the presentation is related more to a task management - not that synoptic and requiring task management.

Best regards,

Kate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kate,

This may not answer your question completely but could be useful information.A Calendar based view showing downtimes for Technical Systems, Technical Scenarios will be available in the next release of SAP Solution Manager ( mid next year ). Downtime reporting comparing planned downtimes with actual downtime data will also be available.

Regards

Vikas

SAP Solution Manager Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot, I suppose this was the information I was looking for. Thanks a lot. We will then check this functionality later.

Best regards,

Kate

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos