cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rejected Quotation number is coming in account assignment tab in sales orde

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have created one quotation 'X 'and after that I created one more quotation'Y' with the reference of original quotation'X 'and rejected the earlier created quotation 'X'.

After that I created sales order'Z' with the reference of quotation 'Y' but while i go to account assignment tab at ' order field' at sales order item level than the cancelled quotation no. is there coming.

As per my knowledge quotation no. 'Y' should flow in sales order account assignment tab in 'order field'

My question is why rejected quotation no. is flowing there in account assignment tab in sales oreder ??

And what is the use and impact of sales order field under account assignment tab at item level in sales order??

This is scenario of MTO and we are using billing plan at sales document header level.

Regards

SV

Edited by: sv.sap09 on Dec 6, 2010 1:22 PM

Edited by: sv.sap09 on Dec 7, 2010 7:31 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

FYI-

"Order field" at item level in sales order - account assignment tab refers Internal Order number ( created by using Tx:KO01), this is not SD orders.

You might have same number range for Internal Orders & quotations. Hence confusing with the number.

Quotation number will be available only in document flow & document status table VBUK. will not be displayed in order transaction.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reazuddin,

when I double click on that document no. which is specified under account assignment tab it direct goes to quotation document created i.e. quotation 'X' means it is not internal order its quotation no. only.

Please calrify as Laxmipathi told that this is the systems standard behaviour and only parent quotation no. will come there.

Regards

SV

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As for as the sale order is concerned, the parent document is your quotation X and that only will reflect which is a standard feature. The field AUFNR refers to Production Order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmipathi,

But the quotation 'X' no. is coming in field AUFNR.

Regards

SV

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

you have not deleted the source quotation X - rejected it,

please check if it is not quotation Y as reference X or not.

please check and confrim the same

i have a solution but not sure it works or not.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Balaji,

Thanks for your quick reply. Actually my client has requirement that they do not want delete earlier created quotation so quotation X is not deleted it is rejected only.Please give the solution which is with you will try and let you know.

Regards

SV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

Please throw the light on this issue I am at client place and this is on high priority here.

Regards

SV