cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assign condition type Z007 in CO-PA

Former Member

HI,

I add a new condition type(z007) to Procedure.

When I post Billing to accounting doucment,I error message is poped up."Assign condition type Z007 in CO-PA"

follow message from help.I want to konw how can i configure z007,then can post to account document.

Assign condition type Z007 in CO-PA

Message no. KE391

Diagnosis

The system tried to transfer billing data to Profitability Analysis. However, an error was found in the assignment of condition types to CO-PA value fields. No entry has been made in the assignment table for condition type Z007.

System Response

The billing data cannot be posted to CO-PA if there is no entry as this would lead to differences between CO-PA and Financial Accounting. This is because this condition type posts to a G/L account (888100).

Procedure

In CO-PA Customizing, make an assignment for condition type Z007 in operating concern IDEA under Flows of Actual Values -> Transfer of Billing Documents -> Assign Value Fields.

daksh_pawar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

did u get the solution? pls share!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to assign the new condition type to the value field in COPA with trasaction KE4i. If you are not sure about which value field you should assign your condition type to, contact your CO colleague. Because you need to assign the correct value field for example discount condition type has different value field from sales or freight condition type

Regards

Sats

daksh_pawar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

is there any other t-code except KE4i?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is an operating concern issue because there is no value assign in it

Flows of Actual Values -> Transfer of Billing Documents -> Assign Value Fields or KE4I.

Please assign the condition type against the value fields which is selcted for it.

This is because this condition type posts to a G/L account (888100) - see whether there is any differences againt it.

balajia.