cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assignment field in Billing Document

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how the Assignment filed (VBRK-ZUONR) is updated in biiling document.

We have an issue in passing the value to the accounting document. I was refereing to existing billing documents, infew invoices the filed is populated with PO number of sales order. In few invoices it is populated with Delivery number.

Please let me know what is the configuration i need to check.

Regards,

Jagadish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It sure is an enhancement from what you wrote.

The first place where i would check is the Header level copy control routine. Are you using any custom routine?

The next place is the general Billing user exit that is mentioned by someone above.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish,

1. In the standard configuration, through copy control you can do setting for assignment number.

2. If normal billing is done then it will take deliver has assignment number for cancel doc it will take original invoice has reference number, for credit or debit memo it will take order has assignment number.

If you want to pass any other value in to this field, go to SE80 there select function group XVVF there you will find many exits there you can find the relevant exit and write a code.

Or use other user exit Rv60afzz.

Hope this will help you in solving problem.

Regards,

Nagesh

Edited by: Nagesh MS on Dec 16, 2010 2:37 PM

0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes i agree for the standard configuration. But in our system few invoices are updated with sales order number and few with invoice numbers and few with delivery number for the same invoice type and delivery type. May be there is an enhacement.

How do check the enhancement.

Regards,

Jagadish

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

See Note 301077 - User exits for the interface to accounting .

Regards

Eduardo

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As mentioned before, for delivery related billing documents, check in t.code VTFL. For order related billing document, check in t.code VTFA.

Regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In copy control VTFL, select your delivery type and billing type and click on blue lens, where you can see two fields (Assignment Number and Reference Number). Based on this settings only, system will behave.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi