Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery of phantom assembly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Here is the scenario.

Our client's requirement is to deliver a phantom assembly. We have MRP Group Z1(MTS) and Z3(MTO) and req, types as 041,ZEV and KSV.

The phantom assembly indicator in material master - "Special procurement type" is set to 50 for a material to behave as phantom assembly.

When i create an order MRP GP - Z3 + ZEV + Phantom assembly in 50 , the combo will give me a delivery

When i create an order MRP GP - Z1 + KSV + No phantom indicator , the combo will give me a delivery

the problem is when i use the second combo with a phantom indicator 50 in material master, i get error statinmg that delivery can not be created and some copy controls for the dfelivery are missing.

I have to create a deluvery for th last combo and ther is some config i am missing, any idea where do we define settings/config for phantom material.

Kindly post your valuable suggestions.

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

Its a Logical grouping of materials.

there are two types of points here to discuiss:

Design to build a product structure & these materials are not actually assembled.

at that point of time where delivery of phantom comes into picture, even if you want to delivery you cannot delivery total phantom assembly unit as a whole.

but, you can do the parts involved in it.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Balaji for the reply,

I understand that these are logical grouping of material and ideally should not be delivered however if you see the config i have delivered a phantom assembly with MRP GP - Z3 (MTO item) succesfully.

Now i am not sure where is the link to configure MRP GP Z1 with phantom assembly so it to deliver.

Thanks

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

you can assign it to item category in VOV5.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Since we have defined strategy groups the requirement type is piocked up from there..Request you to pl elaborate what u just explained...

I am looking for any cionfiguration for phantom material with reference to MRP groups.

Deepak