Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How i will get my S-userid

pavneet_rana
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

I have passed Certified Development Consultant in SAP NetWeaveru201904 u2013 ABAP Workbench in year 2008 from india.

i knew only my SAP certification ID. but i dont knew S-userid .

I have done via E-learning, and my SAP EDUCATION PARTNER center in closed in year 2009.

Now How i will get my S-userid and password.

so i can access the service.sap.com.

i there any SAP email id , so i can send my details to them, so i can get S-userid.

I shall be thankfull to you for this.

Regards

Pavneet Rana

Edited by: pavneet rana on Dec 6, 2010 11:32 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi frnds,

contact SAP certification  centers from where you have written the exam  in your country after finishing your certification you will get certification id,  and after some days you will get your s user id ...ALL THE BEST

Regards,

Jwala,

SAP-HR

Certified Consultant.

faisal_altaf2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Rana

I think you will have to send mail to support.india @ sap.com in mail you will have send the following info.

Name = 
Exam ID = xxxxxxxxxx " 10 Digit Certification ID
Exam Code = 
Exam Date = 
E-Mail Address =

You just need to place S before your Certification ID for log in to Service Market Place

In my Case I sent mail to support.sea @ sap.com because i am from Pakistan and passed exam in Pakistan and I got the log In Details in 1 or Maximum 2 days i think. Hope you will too.

Thanks and Regards,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

AOA faisal

im usman from lahore. i want to give the SAP certification exam but dont have the SAP S ID. plz tell me that how can i get the registration for SAP exam .

thanks

usman

usmanwajid311@gmail.com

pavneet_rana
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Usman,

You need to contact the center who is conduction exam for you.

I got my s-userid after clearing the exam.

Regards

Pavneet Rana