cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modification to standard SAP Learning Solution LSO

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm modifying a standard webdynpro component LSO_VC_COURSE_BASICDATA to add a new drop down field Time zone.I have made the use of Enhancement implementations and written the code to get the values for 'Time zone* using hard coded values in a Supply Function.There are multiple wedynpro components on the window and LSO_VC_COURSE_BASICDATA is one of them.However my problem is,there is a field start date/Enddate in another webdynpro component FPM_IDR_COMPONENT in the same window.I want this value Start date/Enddate to populate the values for the field time zone.

Does anyone have an idea, as how to go about.Suggestions would be helpful

Thanks for ur Help in Advance.

Thanks,

Mohammed

Edited by: Mohammed Ahasanullah Mulla on Dec 6, 2010 11:01 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

.However my problem is,there is a field start date/Enddate in another webdynpro component FPM_IDR_COMPONENT in the same window.I want this value Start date/Enddate to populate the values for the field time zone.

> Does anyone have an idea, as how to go about.Suggestions would be helpful

Hi,

To get the key-value pair from FPM_IDR_COMPONENT, you need to find out how FPM is getting these values set and from that context you could get the value.

Other option could be get the reference of IDR at runtime.

define a attribute go_fpm_idr type if_fpm_idr.

* get fpm instance
  wd_this->go_fpm = cl_fpm_factory=>get_instance( ).

if wd_this->go_fpm is bound.
* get idr instance
    wd_this->go_fpm_idr ?= wd_this->go_fpm->get_service( if_fpm_constants=>gc_service_key-idr ).
  endif.

use the methods to get the key-value pairs from IDR.

GET_ITEM_GROUP_KEYS

GET_ITEM_GROUP