Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM activation on Consignee return

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

We have the following scenerio.

!. We do the stock transfer to the consignee ( with mvmt type 631.)

2. When Consignee sales the material , the stock at Consignee get reduce and according the Fi entries are generated.

3. When the Rejection of these (consigness's ) sales is booked , the material stock is increased at Consignee's end.

4. Wheras , these material physically comes to the factory, so we again book a Sales Order of Consignee Pick up.

with these the stock get transferred to Factory with mvmt type 632.

We would like to activate the Quality view, that is , inspection lot should be generated with these mvmt , but this should not impact or let say subjected to create the inspection lot for the regular cancellation of the Delivery iof the consignee , as this will also have mvmt type 632.

The same scenerio is working ok with normal customer return , i.e with mvmt type 655 , here the quality type '05' is activated.

Thanks in Advance

AVS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any suggestions.

AVS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Can the movement type changed from '632' to '655' for the Consignee Return Scenerio.

Kindly help in the procedure or by providing the link.

Regards

AVS

Former Member
0 Kudos

We can opt for movement type 322 i.e from unrestricted stock to Quality , but here by default Inspection type '08' gets activiated, which is similar to type '01' i.e goods receipt. Can we change the Usage type for inspection type '08'

I.e can we attach the characteristic for '05' - customer return characteristic to inspection type '08'

Kindly guide.

AVS

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I know, the inspection lot creation is impossible when movement type '632'.

I would suggest you implement 2 step movement (632 then 322) or using movement type '655' instead of '632'.

Regards

Luke