Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cFolders Notification on Document Container Creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Scenario:

I am transferring DMS DIR to cFolders using CFE01 transaction, Once the document is transferred it is in initial status of assigned status profile.

I want to have a notification to vendor's Received Notification whenever a new document is transferred to cfolders using CFE01.

I am defining it in Status Action for initial document status, but it is not working. (Vendor has authorization for status transition from initial status to the next document status)

It should not to be achieved using Subscription as subscription send notification every time the document is changed.

Regards,

Akshit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ulf_petzel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

not sure why it would not notify with the initial status, I just verified this manually creating a document on cFolders and assigning the initial status with notification action, and everything works fine.

Maybe the vendor user does not have authorization to the initial status you have defined? Or you did not properly assign the status profile and set the status as part of the CFE02 related export BADI implementation?

Regards, Ulf.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

This is genuine issue and I have raised OSS for this.. SAP Team will be providing SAP Note for this issue in a week...

I will be providing Note Number when i will receive from SAP Team...

As such i am closing the thread...

Regards,

Akshit