Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer rebate-one payer with multiple sold-to parties

Former Member
0 Kudos

I create one rebate agreement with payer A0001 and put two conditions

one is sold-to party A0001 with rate 20%

one is sold-to party A0001A with rate 15%

but when I create billing for sold-to party A0001A I found that condition type is not 15% but 20%.

In one rebate it is possible that multiple sold-to parties having their own accural rate?

If this is possible do I need to do some customizing for it?

when I checked rebate agreement, in verification level I can see there is accural amount for sold-to party A0001& A0001A

but if I want to pay and create credit memo, I found that all the amount come to A0001 and A0001A max amount is 0.

can anyone give me any suggestions why it is like this.

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

This definitely is possible....but the spoiler is that a little bit of enhancement is required and this is why.,

If the rebate was a combination of Payer and Ship to party, then it is standard since in the Rebate cond structure, SAP has given separate fields for KUNNR (customer - either Payer or sold to) and KUNWE (for ship to). So in your condition table, you can have KUNNR and KUNWE for Payer and Ship to combo. I have used this in a project and that works fine as standard.

Now if you want to have your percentage defined as per the Payer and Sold to combo, you need to make a small enhancement here.

You will have to Add a field, say, ZZKUNNR in Str KOMK and KOMG. Then use the user exit mv45fzz to populate the value of the Sold to in the sales order to this ZZKUNNR field.

So now you can use these 2 fields, standard KUNNR to take from Payer (KNRZE) and ZZKUNNR to take the value of sold to. Create a new Cond table, use this condition table in an access seq, use this acc seq in your rebate cond type and maintain records and you should be ready to test that.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check SAP help on Extended Rebate Agreements functionality