cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform - Printing Material and service Items in one Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I hv created a smartfom to print purchase order. It can display both material and service orders.

Now the problem is , earlier the user was creating either material or service order.

Now, the user has created mixed order, means material and service together.

when smartform run, it displays service iterms in between ( only at second page) material items, though the service item is at the end of internal table list.

can any one suggest???????

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Maverick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Debug the Smartform and Check what is coming to it and also the TABLE (Loop) in the smartform where the Line items are printing, check and sort as per the requirement or delete based on the document type BSART BSTYP EKGRP EKORG etc.

so that u can drill on what information you want to print based on what info is coming to SMARTFORM (in the LOOP -Table)

surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont get your problem at all. But if you have mixed content in your table although the service item fields are at the end I think the data of the Loop table is maybe mixed. Maybe you can sort it before running through the loop.

Don't know if that helps but without content of your smartform its difficult to help.