cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attributesof the user are inconsistent/not definedSee transaction PPOMA_BBP

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Friends,

All was working absouiltly find till time..but from when I created myself as a Contcat person for Bidder in SRM web browser.....all in mess...I deleted that contact person ..but still in Org Structure CP of my User id shows below error while touching any document in SRM web browser

"The attributes of the user are inconsistent or not defined. See transaction PPOMA_BBP"

In PPOMA_BBP error in Check tab page is ,

Attribute check for failed &

System error: the object US has no relationships

I tried a lot to repair the User from all angle ..I deleted assignmnet og S & CP with O and re-assign the same..but still I unable to repair the User...one more thing....system unable to upadte the Employee in the BP in Relationships its is not showing in the correct Org , but showing below to another Org....

when use USER_... for check it gives errro "Determination of connections to object 'S' of 'CP' '50000054' failed" for User..for Postion & CP it gives error "Employee relationship between BP 8 and BP(Org) 26 missing"..

Before this I resolves such a issue..but at this time nothing is working...Can anyone pelase suggest what could be the reason and solution...( No HR structure replication here)

Regards

NAP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

If your HR replication is active then check the for that user what all are the info-types mantained.

info-type 006 which is address should be maintained.

In SRM check user in BBP_CHECK_USERS. Hope your object link would be green, If not then apply the above settings and re-replicate, If still issue exist then let me know in BBP_CHECK_USERS what is the exact error .

smriti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Smriti.

Your input is definatly helpful to me...but iissue is resolved by another way..what I did in USER_GEN.. in corrcetion I deleted the user account and Employee and then created new EBP user .

one more thing...issue apart from this in thread ..I'm looking reply from people..but still no one had replied...r u aware of this issue ?

Thanks

RegardS

NAP

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

FYI just in case someone looks at this answer, the transaction code BBP_CHECK_USERS is obsolete since SRM 5.0, and was replaced with BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE.

Answers (0)