Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

taxation problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have the got a ticket for the following scenario

We have a company in Singapore, which doesn't have a manufacturing unit in Singapore. They are selling a material which is produced in US to the customer in Singapore. Hence in the delivering plant of the sales order, the plant is a US plant.

Now for tax we have configured a condition type with the following three key combination:

1. Departure country/Destination Country (in the rqmt of this table is 'export')

2. Domestic tax (in rqmt of this table is 'local')

3. Export tax( in rqmt of this table is 'export')

Now tax is automatically determined as per our pricing setting.

Now as the delivering plant in the sales order is not a singapore plant it is not picking up key combination 2, which is for 7% for domestic tax.

Now they want to tax the customer 7% for this scenario as for singapore it is a domestic customer, what should be done?

Regards,

Anand

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

this is to inform you that

1.We have a company in Singapore, which doesn't have a manufacturing unit in Singapore. They are selling a material which is produced in US to the customer in Singapore. Hence in the delivering plant of the sales order, the plant is a US plant.

1.a. inter company billling is possible - here.

2. Domestic tax (in rqmt of this table is 'local') & Now tax is automatically determined as per our pricing setting.

Now as the delivering plant in the sales order is not a singapore plant it is not picking up key combination 2, which is for 7% for domestic tax.

Now they want to tax the customer 7% for this scenario as for singapore it is a domestic customer, what should be done?

2.a. create new condition table & maintain delivering plant in its ey combination and try whether 7% tax triggers or not while taing this US plant into sales order.

please chec and confirm

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Balaji for the reply,

Now i am faced with another problem, because it is a foreign plant the tax is not passing into accounting.

I checked the tax for local plant, it is passing but not for this foreign plant.

What could be the reason?

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

this is an FT& C ir GTS issue.

you goto VF02 and go to foreign data tab page and double click on the logo which will be by the side of set puch button which is also called as incomplete analysis.

there you have to complete those fields and if every thing is ok then the light turns from red to green.

check and get back to me if still any errors.

1. in MMR check if there is any Foreign Trade Data tab page.

balajia

Answers (0)