cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To Remove Discount Condition Type In Invoice from Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

For my sales order I have the net price and discount but when I create invoice, I would like the discount to be removed automatically. May I know how can I configure that other than remove the item line manually.

Kindly advise.

Thank you!

Regards,

Yvonne

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do this by adding a requirement to the condition type on your pricing procedure.

There are standard requirements available and you probably can use one of them as a basis for your new requirement.

There is a requirement, that will ensure that a condition is only shown during billing. I believe requirement 024.

So you could use that requirement as the basis to do the code and then assign the requirement to the condition in the pricing procedure.

I still want to note that testing is crucial and that you need sign off from the business, so they agree with the changes. No problems with the business afterwards.

Regards,

Jan Pel

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hI,

Can you explain, what is the purpose or delete the discount cond type manually?

ist because your client doesnt want to show the discount conditions by user or is there any specific reason? Without knowing complete requirement its difficult to provide helpful input.

Regards,

ReazuddinMD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

It is a customer's requirement to remove the discount from the invoice before billing. Can the standard SAP cater for this without having to customize anything.

Kindly advise.

Thank you!

Regards,

Yvonne

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

this is to inform you that

in invoice you need to delete A DISCOUNT conditon type.

this can be done by writing small piece of code in order to billing COPY CONTROLS - COPYING REQURIMENTS & hard code the condition type to disappear automatically from order to billing copying.

there in itrm category - select relevant item category and hard code not to haev in invoice.

could you explain FORUM why you need to delete the condition type at invoice level.

please test and confirm.

balajia

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Do you want to delete Discount Condition in Invoice & its effect should not happen on Invoice Amount calculation?

If the above is your requirement, then have two seperate Pricing Procedures for Sales Order & Invoice.

Both these Pricing Procedures will have same Condition types & other settings except the Discount Condition will not be present in the Invoice Pricing Procedure.

Define a new DoPP for Invoice Document Type & maintain Pricing Procedure determination (Sales Area + CoPP + DoPP).

Thus while creating Invoice, the Discount condition & its value will not appear in Invoice.

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in invoice you need to supress or de activate or delete conditon type.

this can be done by writing small piece of code in order to billing COPY CONTROLS.

there in itrm category - select relevant item category and hard code not to haev in invoice.

please test and confirm

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in invoice you need to supress or de activate or delete conditon type.

this can be done by writing small piece of code in order to billing COPY CONTROLS.

could you explain FORUM why you need to delete the condition type at invoice level.

please test and confirm

balajia