Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Return STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

The intercompany STO created and completed the GR with qty and batch

For some reasons return STO is created for 20qty and with the same batch of the GRd.

the return stock with that batch is consumed for other orders ,so no stock with that batch now

Suddenly they do not want the return STO at all now

Now i want to cancel the return sto process in total , which is PGR'd

Can you tell me the possibilities available for this scenario

Thanks in adv

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

The intercompany STO created and completed the GR with qty and batch - ok

For some reasons return STO is created for 20qty and with the same batch of the GRd - ok

the return stock with that batch is consumed for other orders ,so no stock with that batch now -

there are two possible solutions for your query.

1. input stock and create the STO DDL against the quantity 20 with the same batch.

2. check for which sales order against the goods are consumed and if PGI is not done then, do back ward scheduling for materails against STO and then the goods will come to scheduled for delivery to unrestricted use, then you can create STO DDL for the same.

because you cannot cancel already PGRd'. so please follow the above steps as given

please check and update the forum

balajia

Edited by: balaji timmampalli achari on Dec 6, 2010 3:51 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Thanks for the approach.

1.---input stock and create the STO DDL against the quantity 20 with the same batch-

If this is done and the DDL completed, what happens to the stock, i mean how that stock is removed, the stock which we inputted as 20qty

2.---check for which sales order against the goods are consumed and if PGI is not done then, do back ward scheduling for materails against STO and then the goods will come to scheduled for delivery to unrestricted use, then you can create STO DDL for the same--

The PGI completed and the goods are out- So no way the 2 option is feasible

I am just looking for the option of credit memo and raise the STO for the 20qty and do the GR at that end. Any ideas will be helpful

Thanks

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Would like to know your inputs...thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Any suggestions would be of good help to me to do analysis.

Could some one guide me on this

Thanks

Sri