Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Inspection

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

how to control inspection lots at the delivery level

1) i create sales order va01

2)based on availability of stock i created delivery order after creation of delivery order i am not done PGI i saved the delivery order that time system generate inspection lot without material document.

3)after some time again i went vlo2n and i click on PGI tab again system create inspection lot with material document.

i want only one inspection lot at the time click on PGI ,i dont need customer inforecord can any body guide me what is the settings is need in cofiguration level

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is material in the delivery batch managed?

If yes, Do you have splits in the delivery? When batch split is carried out, QM automatically creates a partial IL for each batch. Partial lots are subordinate to the main inspection lot at the delivery item level.

So I think you are seeing multiple inspection lots because of batch split.

Also check the status of Inspection lots. If it LTCA it may be due to - Plant is changed in Delivery.

AKM

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

i find out the soloution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check for any Quality Info Record maintained for the Material and Customer Level...

Best Regards,

Raghavendra K Nayak

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

even i maintained inforecord after delivery also system generate two lots one is delivery level and one is PGI level can body guide me

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Interesting issue.

As you said...

Only inspection type '02' is activated for the material and an inspection lot with insp. type '02' is created even if you did not post goods issue.

Let me know some field's value of the inspection lot from QALS table.

1)QALS-HERKUNFT (insp. lot origin)

2)QALS-BWART (movement type)

Regards

Luke

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

So next what i will do

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) Transaciton SE16

Input QALS on table name field and enter.

2) Input the inspection lot number which was created before you post goods issue. It is case 2) you said.

And execute.

3) Tell me the field's value of the inspection lot.

QALS-HERKUNFT (insp. lot origin)

QALS-BWART (movement type)

Regards

Luke

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

so how i will control multiple lots

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check inspection type for both inspection lot.

Maybe first one is '10' outbound delivery inspection and second one is '02' goods issue inspection.

If you want one inspection lot when click on PGI (goods issue), delete or deactivate '10' inspection type in QM view of material master.

Regards

Luke

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you very much your input but i am activated only 02 inspection but i am received two inspection lots can you guide me