cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor creation from ROS to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have to create vendor from ROS client to ECC with the financial details . Is there any BAPI available for that.

Regards

Raul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not aware of a BAPI, we have developed our own custom code to achieve the same.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Could you please tell me smthing about your development . What was your requierment .

Regards

Raul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raul,

We are also using SUS and our ROS client is the same as our SUS client. Hence after the purchaser in SRM has accepted the suppliers who have been registered in ROS, these suppliers are pushed to SUS (same as ROS) and their status changes to released.

We have a very complex situation/requirement from client and there are approval cycles before a vendor is created in ECC. This will not be of any use to you.

However I can help you out with your requirment.

Enhance the SRMSUS BSP page to include tax and financial detail fields and force the supplier to fill these fields when he is pushed into SUS by the Purchaser in SRM. Once the supplier saves this information, use an RFC program call to create a vendor in ECC with these details.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil

We have the same requirement as you mentioned . Supplier will fill the form and after submission the form , there is approval

process in preselection . After final approval we will create the vendor in ECC .

My problem is with vendor creation in ECC. Currently i am using an RFC which is internally calling the BDC of XK01.

Problem with BDC is there are so many validation required and some of the information which is required for BDC is not available on ROS page .

Regards

Rahul Pradhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Why are you using ROS screen to create vendors in ECC? I was talking about enhancing the SRMSUS BSP page to include all the mandatory fields you need to create a vendor through XK01 and then forcing the pushed vendors to fill in these mandatory fields.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikkhil

Thanks for your reply , it's really good option to enhance the SUS Page. I will try to include all the mandatory

fields on that screen. Can you please tell me what option you r using to create Vendor master in ECC e.g BDC,BAPI .

Regards

Raul

Answers (0)