cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO REALIGN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a scenario where there is an external system from which the material numbers

and location numbers are fed into APO DP. APO DP does forecasting and sends forecast

to a cross referencing table. This table is connected to SAP R/3 and BW.

APO DP and R/3 have different material numbers and location ids.

We would like to retire the legacy system and connect APO DP and R/3.

How to realign the material number and location so that APO DP and R/3 have same numbers?

Please reply to solve this . Thank you in advance.

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the CVC, you should have product number or material number. During the realignment you can go to create/Change table. In this you can select only those characteristic which you want realign from CVC. You can select the material or product number in it and create table for CVC.

Once you create table go to header Utilities create file

This will create excel file which you save on your machine. You can maintain all your realignment entries in same xls file and again import this file with same path mentioned above.

This will save you lot of time. Now you can do the realignment. I will suggest to take backup of all the data than do the realignment only for couple of products and check.,

Thanks

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks so much for the reply. Let me try and if needed I shall update the thread

for more help.

Thanks once again.

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If I understood correctly, currently you have different material in R3 and APO DP. I think you can do the one time realignment using standard option in APO DP. Please use T-code /SAPAPO/RLGCOPY - Data Realignment.

Please find below the link which will provide you more information about it.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm41/helpdata//EN/d2/2f9451701c0944a16220556251e341/frameset.htm

Please let us know if you still have any more questions.

Thanks

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looking at the help it says that T-code /SAPAPO/RLGCOPY - Data Realignment

is used for CVCs.

Can I use it only for realigning material numbers ? If yes how ?

Thank you for your replies and help.

Manoj