cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery creation log is not being created in case of stock transport order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

One of my end user has transfered the stock from one storage location to another storage location, then created the stock transport order (ME21N, Doc Type UB) to one of my depot. When my end user is creating delivery (VL10B), system is not creating the delivery log.

Can any body tell me what could be the reason.

Thanks in advance.

Indranil Chatterjee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

once you execute the VL10b transaction , you will see the selection critieria with different tabs. there you have tab called

"user role" If you see this user role tab there is a field called "Log by request" this field need to be reset to either X or Y.

Now how to set it up.

before doing this, please check the user role tab about the user role being assigned "0002" for example

then goto transaction VL10CUA in change mode and change the field "Log by request" this field need to be reset to either X or Y.

After doing this. please try again using VL10b and retest.

your problem will be solved.

Kind regards,

Ramana

0 Kudos

Hi Rajindranil,

In the delivery due list, you will find a User profile tab, could you please check the setting made in "Log by request" in the profile.

If it is blank, system will not show log, please change it to X or Y depending on your requirement.

Thank you.

Sridhar

Edited by: sridhar b on Dec 6, 2010 3:03 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When you sat delivery log do you mean that the delivery is not being created?

Is the stock available in the supplying plant/sloc ?

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Frenchy,

Long ago I had posted one thread regarding Stock Transport Order.

My user transfers material from one storage location to another storage location by using t.code MB1B, Mov Tp 311, then tries to create STO(ME21N)->Delivery(VL10B), System is not creating Delivery.

Whereas if STO is created without transferring material from one to another storage location system is creating the delivery.

What could be the reason.

I would be highly obliged.

Regards.

Indranil Chatterjee