cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER - Transfer ERP-PR with ERP-PR Creator into SRM SC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

in SAP standard functionality the SRM SC will be created with the assigned SRM + RFC user in organizational structure to the special purchasing group and the created SC are considered to be released. It works fine.

Our requirements with SRM 7.0 and ECC 6.0

1. We like to create SRM SC with the creator of the ERP purchase requisition

2. We like to use the SRM SC approval (here I found an enhancement in SRM in the forum)

My questions now

1. Does somebody know a way to implement the function with another creator in BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER

2. Or can we use a Badi for this requirement.

Thanks for your help.

Kind Regards

Edited by: Hermann-Josef Wessels on Dec 4, 2010 8:13 AM

Edited by: Hermann-Josef Wessels on Dec 4, 2010 8:17 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this link

[http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/TransferringPurchaseRequistionrequestornamefromECC+toSRMinaPlanDriven+Scenario]

regards,

MRao

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help. We'll try it with the BADI and I'll give an answer if the solution solved our issue.

But I have another question:

When creating a shopping cart it is to fill the business partner number e.g. for requestor and recipient. Does somebody know how we can find the assigned business partner of the SRM user who is part of the organizational model?

Kind Regards

Edited by: Hermann-Josef Wessels on Dec 14, 2010 2:05 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Excerpt from the thread [;

To obtain all USER details like name, address(which is maintained in SU01), you can use the FM BAPI_USER_GET_DETAIL. To find the Business partner number for the user, Try to use FM BP_BUPA_SEARCH_BY_USER entering in table IR_USER following values: SIGN = I OPTION = EQ LOW = 'user_id' in table ET_PARTNER You will get Business Partner number.

regards,

MRao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hermann,

Please implement the BADI "BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI" to change the Shopping cart creator/requester field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try and do it in EBP with BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI in method BBP_SC_CHANGE Identify the field which carries the user info (contac person from PR).

regards,

MRao