Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where in the world is SAP user HUEBERMINI?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the past 10 years I have from time to time come accross a user in SUIM reports of many different systems, which does not exist in SU01.

User: HUEBERMINI

I have even seen the user ID in screenshots from some official SAP documentation. The user is also client independent so perhaps hardcoded into some installation script or client copy from 001?

In the past it was mainly APO systems, but now in NW 7.01 new installations it is there aswell.

Has anyone else noticed this user before and worked out how to deal with it?

Cheers,

Julius

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Julius,

Before I make any comment I would like to tell that this is my speculation.

I think this is the user id which was initially involved in most of the developmets which came as SAP standard and may be enhancements in different support packages. Thus we had this user id in our ealier versions. Also the corrections was also delivered with this user ids development access and marked in internal coding (as you were telling).

But of course these above lines is like telling the tale of Harry Porter and the Deathly Hallows - part n.

Lets wait for Bernard's reply.

Regards,

Dipanjan

6 REPLIES 6

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Julius,

Before I make any comment I would like to tell that this is my speculation.

I think this is the user id which was initially involved in most of the developmets which came as SAP standard and may be enhancements in different support packages. Thus we had this user id in our ealier versions. Also the corrections was also delivered with this user ids development access and marked in internal coding (as you were telling).

But of course these above lines is like telling the tale of Harry Porter and the Deathly Hallows - part n.

Lets wait for Bernard's reply.

Regards,

Dipanjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Interesting...

My auntie claims that she was SAP*'s girlfriend back in R/2 days, but he dumped her when SAP moved the S_TCODE check to the kernel and invented SE97. Wanting to keep an eye on him... she hacked an S_TCD_ALL into table UST04.

Also not sure whether that is true or not...

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Hi,

unfortunately there are false entries delivered in usr04 and ust04 for huebermini. To clean them up, create huebermini in SU01 and delete it again.

Nevertheless, it is strange, that the entries are still delivered. Can you provide information, which installation medium you have used (medium number, download link etc.)? Since this issue is known sinca a long time already I supposed, that that entries are not delivered anymore (some time ago I have installed an ecc 6 system, and that entries have not been contained there...).

thx,

Bernhard

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Interesting...

>

> My auntie claims that she was SAP*'s girlfriend back in R/2 days, but he dumped her when SAP moved the S_TCODE check to the kernel and invented SE97. Wanting to keep an eye on him... she hacked an S_TCD_ALL into table UST04.

>

> Also not sure whether that is true or not...

>

> Cheers,

> Julius

woooowwwwww!!!!! It's much better!!!

Stories apart....

@ Barnerd: Thanks for explaining this. But in older release also.. what was the reason and who was this user? I am also eager to know this....

Regards,

Dipanjan

P.S.- Sorry Julius for asking queries in your thread.

Regards,

Dipanjan

0 Kudos

Well I cannot answer the original question - even if I'm working for SAP for almost 17 years and know a little bit about these old days...

However, note [1401395 |https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1401395] describes how to clean up data in user tables. (Very new releases will not contain user HUEBERMINI anymore. )

Kind regards

Frank Buchholz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Frank!

The cleanup report delivered with note 1401395 guestified HUEBERMINI and I sent Bernhard the details of the installation source.

ps for others: There was a program error in it initially, so make sure SAP note 1453524 is also applied if you happen to be on the SP level between the initial report and the correction.

Cheers,

Julius