cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Lists by VCUST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peers,

The user wants to send a new Material launch to the customers. I have run the Transaction VCUST to get the Customer lists selecting some criteria. But I did not get the E-mail ID as it is required by the user. Please guide me to get the E-mail ID along with address and phone number.

Thanks,

Jans

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just check these 2 reports:-

1. S_ALR_87012179

2. S_ALR_87012180.

I think the first report can give you the email Id and phone numbers.

Regards

Vamsi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji & Shiva Ram,

Thank you so much for your reply. But I am not getting any commone Field between these two tables (KNA1 and ADR6) so that I can pull the required information. In ADR6 the following fields are found:

Address Number

Person Number

From

Sequence Number

standard addr.

Do not Use

Home address

E-mail Address

E-mailAddress

Std. Recipient

SAPConnection

Coding

TNEF

Valid from

Valid Thru

Hi Vamsi,

I have run your transactions but I am not getting the E-mail ID.

Meanwhile please help me to use SQVI but the Table Category of E-mail is Struct i.e. Structured table. How can I join this table to KNA1.

Thanks,

Jans

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please read the earlier posting carefully.

From KNA1 table, when you enter the customer numbers, in the output report, you can download the values for the field KNA1-ADDRESS.

Input this ADDRESS values in table ADR6 -ADDRESS NO field. Then execute. The system will provide all the email addresses maintained in the customer masters.

You can put these two tables in SQVI also.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva Ram,

Thank youfpr your reply. Yes, I am getting the E-mail corresponding to the Customer number. The requirement of the user is depending upon the following selection criteria:

1) sales area

2) Country Code

3) Company Code

4) Ship-to-Party

That way I can get most of them by Tr.VCUST and then I have to do through SQVI by joining these two

tables.

I request you to guide me how I can get Table name KNA1 and ADR6 as I am getting table name from the E-mail field of the customer as Structured Table.

Please guide me.

Thanks,

Jans

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

goto SE16N - Keep KNA1to get the details lie customer number and description of the customer.

then eep the result in ADR6 and execute - to get email address of the customer.

or

else create a Z table with maintaince view so that you can add or delete or change the address and email id's of the customers

when ever you want to execute you can execute to all the customers in single shot for that you have to call the FM in picture

balajia

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I never used VCUST, so I am not sure about the output details of it.

Alternatively, you can use table KNA1 and table ADR6 to get the details (in t.code SE16).

First input all the customer numbers in KNA1 table. Get all the values of the field ADDRESS.

Then input these value in the address No field of the table ADR6 and execute.

You will get all the email addresses stored in the customer master.

Regards,