Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to exclude infotype from transfer in TDMS HCM scramblig package

0 Kudos

Dear Madame and Sirs,

good morning,

I have a question for you:

In a ERP initial Package for HCM Personnel dev. PD&PA expert I wanto to exlcude from transfer some infotypes.

I maineined TDHCO_CUSTOMIDING_EXLUDE action in TDMS server and then I insert my (exluded) infotype

ie: PA0002, PA0077 and so on

I insert

project subpoject pack ID Object type 'P'

infotype 0002, 0077 and '*' for subtype.

Does exist a check that I can do before start transferring data to verify the accuracy of the selection?

I try to execute Transfer selction criteria and I haven't errors but into the log I seen that for the table PA0004 the system will transfer every records.

Thanks in advance for your support

Best Regards

Masx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

suman_pr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If an infotype has been excluded from transfer, then it should not be included during the transfer selection criteria. If you observed such a behaviour, kindly open an SAP OSS message so that we can take a look into the matter at the earliest.

There is no check as such for checking the entries made in this step. In case a wrong entry has been made, no exclude will occur for that infotype.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Suman

0 Kudos

Dear Suman,

thanks a lot for your explanation,

I executed transfer data but, in my opinon, the system has trasferred every things even though I've excluded in the previous phase 3 infotype (PA0004, PA0077, PA9801).

I check in PA20 transaction and In target system I see the data of infotype exluded.

Best Regards

Max