cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Message enhancement with own components

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We need to enhance our Support messages (service desk) with our own components. With Help -> Create customer message (in satelitte systems) you can only choose the SAP Standard components. We have a lot of own developed "products" in the SAP System. The users with problems should be able to choose a special component. Can someone help us? I guess this is also an interesting question for other customers...

With Best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We used now a Badi (or User Exit). So we are able to get first a popup where we can choose our own components. The components will be read with rfc directly in the SolMan. After the selection of the component, we get the normal Service Desk Message Screen, but the component is already choosen...I guess this is the only way to solve the problem.

Best regards

Stefan Blaser

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Stefan,

Which Badi u used ???

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you ask me I will definitely say "Not Possible". It is the application heirarchy of SAP, the core of the functionalities. Ask your development experts if they can try for some enhancements. Hinduja was right on this. You need to make enhancements in each of your satellite systems.

I heard about something called as incident management. I don't know whether it is possible but still you can spend a bit of time on incident management, it might come to your rescue. Please let me know if you find some solution.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu