SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Goods Issue although shipment status in 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

we have the following issue:

We create a stock transfer order (ME21N) and the corresponding delivery

document (VL10B). Afterwards we schedule the shipping (O4F1). When we

confirm the loading in tcode O4G1, shipment status is changing to 4. In

the normal cases this triggers the goods issue as well, as movement

class 647 (LIPS-BWART) of the delivery is executed in this operation.

Now we have the situation that the material document created by the

loading in O4G1, is created with movement classes that are different

(not equal 647) and so it does not execute the movement that would be

necessary to trigger the goods movement. This is happening only in some

cases.

I would like to know how can I get to understand, how and in which moment the determination of the movement classes is done. Is there any customizing configuration that could be influencing that in some cases it does work properly and in some cases it does not. On what does the determination of the movement classes depend?

I would appreciate a lot your help on this topic.

Thank you very much in advances,

Dominik Ley

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ipejohn_jerin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dominik ,

A TD Shipment type can be assigned an in transit posting group and this intransit posting group can be customized to post different movement types. Check V_TOIGS2 for this customizing.

Regards, Jerin.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dominik,

You make configuration setting of GI based on Incoterms and there you can select whether you want GI to happen at the time of loading confirmation or at delivery confirmation. Please follow below path and check your system settings.

SPRO- industry Solution Oil & Gas (Downstream)- TD Bulk Shipment- Intransit Stock- Define GI at Loading and Proof of Delivery

Parallely check movement type 647 in OMJJ and check whether O4G1 is there in allowed transaction. I hope this helps.

Mohit

ipejohn_jerin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dominik ,

A TD Shipment type can be assigned an in transit posting group and this intransit posting group can be customized to post different movement types. Check V_TOIGS2 for this customizing.

Regards, Jerin.