Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program RVV50R10C

former_member209217
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are using a Z program inside which it is calling standard program RVV50R10C which is used for generating outbound delivery.Now the problem as follows.

The Material Available Date is 24/11/2010 nad transportation date is 22/11/2010.But the outbound delivery is getting created on 19/11/2010.We are using Program SDV03V02 is being used for confirming quantity for sales order.Please help me on this

Best Regards,

Lakshman.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

RVV50R10C - VL10D.

SDV03V02 - used for rescheduling of stock and sales documents by material.

basing on the second program it is determing the confirmed quantity before the Material Available Date, i assume this because it is going back basing on MAD and confirming the order.

please check and update

balajia

former_member209217
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Thanks for the information. I am basically a technical person.Can you please elaborate . I have no idea about MAD which you specified .I can get in touch with my functional person but he is not clear about the issue .As you said "basing on the second program it is determing the confirmed quantity before the Material Available Date". So what i should do to avoid this?

Please help.

Best Regards,

lakshman.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

yes i will explain you.

"basing on the second program it is determing the confirmed quantity before the Material Available Date". So what i should do to avoid this.

here system is going back from the Material Availability Date to give the delivery date - means here as per the dates given by you MAD is 24th and system delivery date is 19th that it is using a strategy of BACK WARD SCHEDULING to give the latest date when goods are readily available for delivery.

hope this ishelp ful

balajia

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I have no idea about MAD

It is nothing but Material Availability Date. Check this link for a detailed explanation on this.

[What is Forward and Backward Scheduling?|http://www.sap-basis-abap.com/sd/what-is-forward-and-backward-scheduling.htm]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member209217
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Balaji/LakshmiPathi for your patience in replying my query.

But here is the case , where the system is first picking the MAD (24th)and transportation date(22nd) as per the availability.

and gives out a confirmed delivery date (24th).as per the forward scheduling.

Later after the batch job is running, I believe that the system is over riding the delivery date as 19th and allows to create the delivery.

Is it that system sees something in future availability and then confirms the delivery date.?

So I was trying to understand how does the system Play.As you said if it is doing a back ward scheduling then how is that I can avoid it , when the system automatically picks the MAD and TAD..

Awaiting your valuable advices.

Best Regards,

lakshman.

former_member209217
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji/Lakshmipathi,

Any updates on this.Please reply..

Thank You

former_member209217
Active Contributor
0 Kudos