cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Code O1 does not appear in any G/L Account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Above error i am facing while saving the sales Invoice. Invoice number is generated with a messaage - No accounting document generated. when i try to release it in VF02, it gives me error : Tax Code O1 does not exist in any G/L account.

My scenario is something like this : I have four tax type for each line item. and for each line item it is not neccasry that all 4 tax types will be applicable. say for example 1 item may be exempted with 1 type of tax. so for that it will take tax rate as 0%.

I have made 2 tax codes in FTXP - O1(Full output tax) and O0- (Zero Putput tax). in O1 i have mentioned the full rates for the taxes and in O0 i have kept all tax types as blank.

Now through condition records my values are coming perfect, as per the requirement, but while Invoice above error comes.

In OB40 GL has been assigned whatever is there in FTXP for both tax types(O1 & O0).

Kindly help me with the possible solution.

Thanks in advance......

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should be aware for any billing document, system will fetch only one tax code and from your above comments, it seems you were trying to fetch two tax codes which is not possible.

If you want to differentiate material wise tax, then you can do the same by differentiating the tax classification of that material in sale order or billing. In VA02 or VF02, double click the material code and go to "Billing" tab and change the tax classification to zero. Of course, for this combination, you should have the same tax code assigned in VK11 / MWST

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

My situation is something different. For example - Mat A might be VAT exempted and WTT liable and other 2 tax liable , Mat B might be VAT liable but WTT exempted and so on......

So for this reason i have added the new access in the MWST and so this is coming as per the requirement.

Now for this order while billing error is coming....

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in that case explain the process further with an example of your requriiment.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Details of what i have done.

there are 4 Tax types - VAT,TT,WTT & ST. This i have done in material master & customer master as Tax liable for all this taxes.

I have created 2 Tax types in FTXP ie O1 - Full Tax where for VAT,TT,WTT & ST full rates whatever applicable is maintained and O0-Zero Tax where for all these taxes 0 is maintained. In this tax types respective GL account is also maintained.

In VKOA also respecive GL for this tax types is maintained.

In OB40 also GL maintained.

I have created new condition table "Material" which i have added to Tax Access sequence - MWST.

Now for example if Material - 001 is VAT exempted but TT,WTT & ST liable then i have maintained in VK11 as for VAT condition type in material access i have entered this material number, amount column blank and mentioned tax type as O0 and saved.

For those for which Tax is applicable it will pick from Domestic Tax aaccess.

So now when i create sales order for this material - 001, Vat column appears as 0% and rest tax comes as full.

This is appearing as per my requirement.

But when i post Invoice for this order it generated the Invoice number with error - No accounting document generated.

When we try to release the same thru VF02 it say Tax code O1does not appear in any G/L account item.

Hope you will get clear picture now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got the root cause of the problem. The problem is coming in the pricing procedure. Whenever the Last Tax condition type in pricing procedure has Condition record with 0% then this error is coming.

So can you please advise me what requirement can be added to last tax condition type so that if it is 0%... it will not give this error.

Thanks in advance.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you have 3 solutions

1. please check the G/L account in FTXP give tax code and hit enter then go to tax accounts hit enter take the G/L account assigned there.

then go to FS00 - give G/L account there goto control data TAX CATEGORY should be * OR > - output tax.

2. Function Module FI_TAX_SV_BSEG_BSET_GROSS to debug this issue.

3. Use T. code SM30 and give table J_1IT030K_V - to update into table if it is not there inside table.

update

balajia.

Edited by: balaji timmampalli achari on Dec 3, 2010 2:11 PM