cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reprinting Hu-Label from Warehouse Monitor - Processing Parameters

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I want to reprint Hu_Labels in the Warehouse Management Monitor in EWM. To do this I select a handling unit from stock and bin tab. In the worklist (more methods) I choose Re-print The printing process works fine but you have to fill in the Processing Parameters every time.

Is there a possibility to fill the table automatically?

In the condition records I already set printing parameters and when the print is executed automatically by PPF everything works great. But I need to be able to re-print the labels manually.

Any other ideas?

Thanks a lot!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a work around. I changed the settings of HU_LABEL condition in SPPFCADM which is set to worklist. There I switched the execute Method with a costume made one. In the costume method I just call /SCWM/PRINT_HU function module.

When I now go to warehouse monitor and select a handling unit and choose more methods ... "print" --> HU_LABEL --> execute.

The costume method is executed instead of the HULabel method. The advantage of this is that SCWM/PRINT_HU calls the schedule condition records which fills automatically the print parameters for the found entry. The standard HU_LABEL method do not call schedule conditions and you have to fill in all required parameters manual.

For better solutions you can still answer. Thx

parsa_trivedi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Suhel,

Did it work fine for you. Any problems so far?

Regards,

Trivedi