Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Global Trade Services - Getting started with it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I would like to know:

- GTS is included in SAP ERP at which software component?

- Is there any Brazilian company that is using GTS?

- If second question above is positive, are you using GTS data to generate information for NF-e 2.0?

Kind Regards,

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

GTS is separate from the ERP. There is a RFC connection that sends some of the transaction data. Partners and materials master data is replicated to GTS.

ERP would be the system of record for the Nota Fiscal Eletronica. GTS may be able to file the Registro de Exportação with SISCOMEX, and file the Declaração de Exportação. These documents would likely be generated from the transaction data sent from the ERP, with export related data added in GTS.

daniel_carvalho
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello GTS User7,

Have you been working to a Brazilian company using SAP GTS Solution?

If so, how can I get a demonstration of the funcionalities of this system so that we can evaluate here at our company if we can use this tool added to our ERP (we are using SAP ERP 6.0 Ehp4 and GRC NF-e 1.0)?

Thanks and kind regards,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

No-I have not seen GTS in Brazil.

If you have not made contact, you may want to get in touch with the local user group, and you may find someone who uses GTS. ASUG - Associação de Usuários SAP do Brasil. Perhaps someone in the group uses GTS.

You are right to look for actual users of GTS-they can give you an idea of what is involved. You don't want to see it on powerpoint-you shoud see it in action and talk to users to get an idea of if it may fit your needs. As you know, there are a lot of requirements specific to Brazil. And I have not seen if SAP has included specific functionality for Brazil in GTS.

One other thing you may want to look into is the Foreign Trade module in ECC. This might fit your needs depending on your level of exports, and it iintegrated with the ERP.

boa sorte

daniel_carvalho
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello GTS User7,

Thanks a lot for your response. It really helped us. I have posted a question in ASUG Brazil forum to check whether there is any customer here that uses GRC GTS.

By the way, have you any contact in Brazil that uses Foreign Trade module? I am going also to post it in ASUG Brazil forum.

Kind Regards,

Daniel.

former_member260831
Participant
0 Kudos

Oi Daniel!

Did you got any reply from ASUG Brazil? Or do you know if finally the whole and complex import scenario for Brazil is included in SAP GTS?

Thanks in advance!

Saludos

Nino

daniel_carvalho
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Antonio!

Unfortunately I haven't got any reply from ASUG Brazil. I think SAP GTS is still not the best option to reflect the "whole and complex import scenario for Brazil".

Regards,

Daniel.

former_member260831
Participant
0 Kudos

Oi Daniel!

Thanks for your reply! I forgot this thread, otherwise I would have posted an answer from SAP BR earlier:

"Afortunadamente el desarrollo de GTS para cobrir importacion e exportacion he sido temporariamente cancelado." (Translation: Unfortunatelly the developments in GTS to cover import and export have been temporarily canceled.)

Thanks again and have a nice weekend!

Saludos

Nino

Answers (0)