cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reduceing Points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I observe that, there are decrease in my awarded points. I would like to know the reason and by whom it has been done.

How can i know.

I faced the same problem earlier also.

Regards,

MVR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just click forum points behind user name,you can see last rewarding changed to helpful answer(2).

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I got a useful piece of advise time ago.

You will not enjoy the feeling of being a part of something (like this Communit) until you stop thinking about poi-nts.

Why do you care? No offense, I only wonder why. After months of contributions I understand that no money is involved here, nothing directly connected to poi-nts. The most rewarding thing here (at least for me) is finding new friends. And you don´t make friends when you´re greedy for poi-nts.

I am afraid you don´t like my post now and that would be pity. But if you could think about it for a while, you may find some new friends who may rew-ard you with something more than SCN poi-nts.

Hope you don´t mind, I am trying to share my experience,

regards Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Agree with you Otto, we (SDN community) not for scoring the points but help consultants to resolve their SAP related issues. I think points nothing but to say thanks as the response given was very helpful or resolved the issue.

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Agree with Otto...reminds me of my favorite GEICO commercial with fellow Marine R. Lee Ermey...

Patient: And that's why (losing points) makes me sad I think.

Therapist (R. Lee): You know what makes me sad? You do!!!

David
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

You should go to any forums you recently posted answers in and were awarded points for to see if your post was removed or the points awarded for it reduced. This would mean a moderator either invalidated your answer and deleted it (most likely scenario) or lowered the point total. It is also possible for the person who originally awarded you the points for an answer to their question to lower the points they awarded to you.