cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to take price value from VBAK table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have to a price value for particular Material code for a particular customer code selection. I am using VBAK table in the report. From that table i have to get the price for the particular material code for a particular customer. I am having Conditional record number in a vbak table,using this conditional record number i am taking a price in a KONV table.but there is a item feild in a KONV table having more number of prices.I dont know which price ia have to choose it. could any one tell me how to take a price value from a vbak table.

-M.Suba

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Standard condition type for pricing is PR00. If you are following the standard condition types, then you can see this condition type in KONV which you can consider. Else you have to update the forum what condition types you could see and what is the description of those condition types.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Condition type is 'JVAT' i am having values in a internal table using VBAK from that i have to take a price value from KONV. Is there any possible way or else how to take a price fro mVBAK table.