cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On click on a button a table should come

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a requirement in which once you click on a button at able should come(assume table has 5 columns).

Thanks

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Create an attribute say ca_xyz with type : com.sap.ide.webdynpro.uielementdefinitions.Visibility and bind it to table visibility. then go to the view wdDoInit() method or other custom methods in controller. place the code like to invisible table by default :

wdContext.currentContextElement().setCa_xyz(WDVisibility.NONE);

Then place the code onAction method of the button like to visible table

wdContext.currentContextElement().setCa_xyz(WDVisibility.VISIBLE);

Hope it will helps

Regards

Arun Jaiswal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

The thing you told with that i got the solution . My requirement is that i am having option of checkboxes and depending upon the checkbox user selects and then click on button , then table should come according to the option user has selected in checkbox. So how the button should communicate that which checkbox has been selected and based on that checkbox that type of table should come. For checkboxes i hve taken checkboxgroup .

Thanks

Saurabh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

former_member185879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Saurabh,

I hope this is your requirement. button, on click of that button, a table should be displayed with some data, right? bind WDVisiblity attribute to the table and by default make it invisible, on click of that button if the node binded to that table has value then make the visibility attribute to visible, so that the table will be displayed if only the values available in it and also after the button click.

Regards

Nizamudeen SM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Its showing that Wd visiblity of java native type can not be bind to table

Thanks

former_member185879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create an attribute of type com.sap.ide.webdynpro.uielementdefinitions.Visibility and then try. it can bind to table, if not bind to the Transparent Container in which Table resides.

Regards

Nizamudeen SM