cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing the project schedule dynamically in SAP PS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PS Gurus,

My PS project has the structure defined with WBS, networks, activities and milestones.

This is a construction project. I have the basic wbs elements like 1. Land Acquisition, 2. Procurement, 3.Construction, 4. Handover.

I have dates for each of each one of these steps and the relationsips defined. If there is a change in the one step the remaining steps dates get affected i.e., if the planned date of step 1. Land acquisition changes then the following steps dates should also change.

If i make changes to the schedule of step1, then is there a way PS will take care of making the appropriote changes to the following steps automatically? Is so..please help me how to achieve this. Really appreciate your help.

Thanx.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Set automatic scheduling for the network - every time you saave the schedule will be recalculated

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Flag 'Autom.Schedul' should be the soluation for this requirement. But I am not sure, if the flag of network scheduling parameter or rather the WBS scheduling parameter works for this case.

To double ensure it, please set the flag of WBS scheduling as well. Call the project using CJ2B, button 'Options...'.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is standard feature.

activities in all your steps (WBS Elements) should be interlinked with each other.

regards