cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BRTOOLS not starting from DB server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

My system is a distributed system on Oracle and windows.When I am trying to run brtools from DB server,it says the system cant execute the program.

I have maintained all the system varaibles including PATH,SAPDATA_HOME and SAPEXE.

Please suggest

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is your SAP is up?

I am asking because your system is distributed and trying to execute brtools from your DB.

Where your CI installed? Did you check the scenario by executing brtools in CI?

Is your all SAP filesystems are accesible from your CI to DB?

Regards,

Nick Loy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes my SAP is up, I am trying to execute BRTOOLS from DB server and CI is on a different host.

May be this can help:

BR0278I Command output of '
<CI server name>\sapmnt\g(SID>\sys\exe\uc\NTAMD64\brconnect.exe':

The system cannot execute the specified program.

BR0074W BRCONNECT call failed

I checked and I am able to go to this directory from DB server.

Please suggest

Thanks

Rohit

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

- are both systems running on the same platform?

- please check the Windows event log of the system that can't execute the program

Markus

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> My system is a distributed system on Oracle and windows.When I am trying to run brtools from DB server,it says the system cant execute the program.

What is the exact error message? You see something in the Windows event log after you executed it?

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

>My system is a distributed system on Oracle and windows.When I am trying to run brtools from DB server,it says the system cant execute the program.

Are you sure that the brtools.exe available on your database server? are you sure that the sapmnt/<SID> is available on your database server?