cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to change com.sap.aii.connect.integrationserver.r3.mshost

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Colleagues,

java system is down,i want to change the com.sap.aii.connect.integrationserver.r3.mshost -81xx in configtool.

can u please tell me where to change in configtool???

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pothana

That true but java system is down,i cannot change there ....is there any other solutin??

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello colleagues,

java system is down,i need to change from configtool?? or let us know from abap stack to which paramter should change paramter from abap stack to change the port configurattion...

Former Member
0 Kudos

waiting for reply???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess you have to change this parameter in PI exchange profile, not in config tool.

check this sap help-

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/EN/44/b700e6352056a2e10000000a1553f6/content.htm

regards,

francis

former_member472138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Try accessing the exchange profile through ADMINISTRATOR button and click on exchange profile and then search with the text

com.sap.aii.connect.integrationserver.r3.mshost, once it is found by the system you can edit it.

Regards

Pothana

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

>

> waiting for reply???

Please have some patience. It is unrealistic to expect a response within 17 minutes of creating a thread.

If your java engine is down, it does not possible to access the Exchange Profile URL. Is it absolutely necessary that you change this parameter before the java engine issue is resolved? Why not wait until the java engine is back up and then make the change?

Regards

XI/PI Moderator