cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing procedure issue ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I have assigned pricing procedure to sales org. 1500 so that i am able to create sales order through VA01. I have assigned it through view V_T683V. Now i want to create MAM order in sales org. 1500 but at the time of creation i am getting error message as "No pricing procedure assigned". MAM order is created with tcode JHA1x.

Please tell me what settings i need to do ?.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems this Tcode is related to SAP AFS , not familiar with .

Regards,

ReazuddinMD

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

that means you have not assigned pricing procedure to your sales area.

the message you are getting is an error message.

double click it

you will go inside the performance assistant tab page there you will see a line with blue colour

double click it

you will go to pricing procedure determination or you can go to VOK0 also to determine it.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your inputs Balaji,

Below is the error message which i am getting and it's diagnosis.

Pricing procedure could not be determined

Message no. J7 513

Diagnosis

The pricing procedure is determined using the sales area, a document pricing procedure in the sales document type and a customer determination procedure in the sold-to party's customer master. The system was unable to determine a pricing procedure in sales area for document pricing procedure and customer determination procedure .

Procedure

You can either change the customer determination procedure in the sold-to party's customer master or set up a pricing procedure in sales area for document pricing procedure and customer determination procedure .

From this could you please tell me where exactly i need to make changes?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is pricing procedure determination error because there is no determination for the respective sales area with Customer Pricing Procedure and Docuemtn Pricing Procedure.

so execute VOK0.

this will clear your issue.

balajia

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Error message itself talking about solution that the "SYStem unable to Determine Pricing procedure".

Please try to explore if not, take assistance of your SD Consultant. ( Tx:OVKK)

Regards,

ReazuddinMD