cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third party items are not invoiced totally though the MIRO done for all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a third party sales order with 3 item lines.

All these three items are delivered to the customer by the vendor and invoice verification MIRO also done for all three.

Now when the order related invoice creation background job run and invoice created for this order is missing the first line item in the invoice. I cant understand what is the problem with first item line? Order is now not in the invoice due list also. manually invoice creation also gives the log that the order is completely invoiced. But when we see the document flow for item line 1 it says the item line is yet open and not invoiced.

suggest me as the invoice posting is required for this item line also. suggest all the possible reasons.

regards,

Sandesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

riyaz_syed
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sandesh,

Please check in PO history tab of PO for each line item,

I think for 1st line item MIRO might have not done and also check if any deletion icon is trhere for 1st line item.

I feel that mostly 1st line item in PO might have not done MIRO.

Thanks,,,

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please look at the billing status of this line item in the table VBUP. This will give you the idea of whether it is invoiced or not.

Also please check in the document flow table VBFA for this relevant line item.

It is not possible to invoice teh third party item, before MIRO.

One small thing I want to confirm. Is the Item category same in all the line items. If they are different, then look at the billing relevance, that can make a lot of difference to the scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navneetha,

Thanks for d reply.

I hv checked d mentioned tables and Itm Categories nothing is +ve there. All 3 itms hv TAS itm category. Also I agree with ur MIRO statement.

I found one thing which might b d cause plz check.

As we knw dat we cant change the schedule ln date and quantity once the Pur. Requisition created. and we cant make changes in sales order itm line if the PO is created for that Pur. Requisition. Bcoz afteward the PO wont be updating the Pur Requsition and sales order automatically.

But here the schedule line date at d schedl ln category for itm 2 is changed by a certain Batch job after the PO cration.

Therefore I think this wd b d reason that the item line 2nd is not getting updated in sales order from the PO and looks open.

The change of schedule line dates is not maintained in the PO manually ever.

So would it b d reason for the inconsistent doc flow updates and 2nd item being open as not invoiced yet?

regards,

Sandesh