cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of job sheduled in future

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Sinceour project we got to move all file servers to data centre in Paris next week friday afternoon to tuesday morning , we have some additional work.We have to have a special look on job crashs.we have to have an analysis about all jobs using file transfers during this time.

As we might know itu2019s not really easy to get a list within SAP about all jobs running during a defined time, because we only see the next regular planned date.

but my requirement is,

1 Get a list of jobs with file transfer running between the time(nextweek friday afternoon to tuesday morning),Inform all job owners about the risk of crash and the risk of working with old data during the weekend, and postpone the jobs,

pls guide us how can i get the list of filetransfer job running on nextweek for the particular time

thanks

jansi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can get a list of the jobs with users by quering table TBTCP and TBTCO, you will manually will have to check which one produce and file transfer.

Regards

Juan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have a common abap program in the step for all the file transfers and if so you can search based on the step in the job and get the list.

It could be tedious if you search based on the job name, which could be different.(unless you have a common job name prefix)

Another simple and best approach is to get the list in a spread sheet,send it all the owners and have them analyze the job that transfers the files.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This would be difficult in the sense most of these jobs, only as per my understanding, would be event trigger and not time scheduled. so it is better you place all these jobs on hold or trigger these jobs again.