cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Billing Documents Tab in Sale View of Customer Master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have a question based on the customer master. As I know in the billing document tab in sales view, some customer having the fields of "Credit control area" and "Payment guarantee procedure" but some not. How come? Is anybody having idea about it?

Thank you in advance!

Jasper

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to T code OB20 and select option create customer centrally and check whether credit control area field is suppressed.Make it optional and then try to create.Also please search the forum before posting the question.This issue was addressed many times earlier.

Regards,

Phani Prasad.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

execute OBD2 - select account group - billing - see this field Hedging and credit contr. area & payment gurantee procedure whether it is active or not.

check and update the forum

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi but the 2 customers are in the same account group - 0001 - sold to party

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

execute OB20 it might be supressed there, but i doubt that, you are saying for one customer its like that or set of customers.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you all. actually i got what you meant. but I am highly doubting whether this situation was caused by configuration changed. let say, previously this account group is suppressed in CCA field, but later it was released.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you might be right from your perspective but let me ask one question from system perspective also,

here my doubt is if CCA is not activated or your business thought that this CCA is not requried at the stage of master data preparation stage.

then if it is activate now or taken as mandatory now, it has to throw error for every customer with respective to all customers

but here you said for one customer. plese correct me if i am wrong.

please check and update the forum

balajia

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you know, these fields are controlled by account groups & screen layout.

Check the account group of the customer to whom these fields are not displaying.

Goto "0VTC"- enter the account group, check these field properties ( suppress / optional ) in Billing tab of Sales area data.

Update the forum.

Regards,

ReazuddinMD