cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: R3TRCLASCL_XXXX was repaired in this system ,how to fix?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Customer has testing SOT and product system SOP, a note is implemented in SOT, then a transport is imported from SOT to SOP. However, it ends with an error: R3TRCLASCL_XXXX was repaired in this system

What is the possible reason and how to fix it?

Thank you very much

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tomas_black
Employee
Employee

Hello Vincent Cao,

regarding the "R3TRCLASCL_XXXX was repaired in this system" error message, it's shown because the object mentioned in the message is locked in a transport request that has not been released yet. In order to solve the incidence you have to do the following:

SE03 > Object in Requests > Search for Objects in Requests/Tasks

> click the 'Execute' icon (F8) > in the 'Selection of objects' part of the window choose R3TR CLAS CL_XXXX and also select the options 'Also search for sub-objects (not for generic entry)' and 'Modifiable'

> click the 'Execute' icon (F8)

> a list of transport request will be shown. Look for the request with status 'Modifiable' and release it.

Do the same for the rest of the objects shown in the "was repaired in this system and must not be imported" error message, if any. After that you can repeat the import where you found these error messages, this time the import should finish successfully.

If no modifiable request is shown it means that, although the object is not included in any modifiable request, by any reason the object is still locked. Therefore, you have to unlock the object doing the following:

SE03 > Objects > Display Repaired Objects >

> click the 'Execute' icon (F8) >

> select the R3TR CLAS CL_XXXX object by single click on it

> click the button 'Repair flag' (F5) to reset the repair of this object.

Please let me know if this helps.

Best regards,

Tomas Black

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot. You solve my problem.

tomas_black
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

I wrote a KBA about this problem: #1541124

Tomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

this solved my problem as well, thanks a lot!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

maay
Explorer
0 Kudos

Solved my problem Thanks a lot Tomas.